Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Wal-Mart last night to pick up some necessities, and of course browsed the die-cast aisle. The reset was complete, and there were full pegs! No THs, Birds, or Mystery Machines, but I did bring these two home. One is for me, the other for my nephew.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
thats a cool casting. hope they come out with the "bugster" version they released this year in 1:1 ...can you tell me what case those came out of? (if you dont know how to tell on the backside of the card in the center of the hanging tab will be some numbers/letters such as on the aston martin one-77 car V5651-09a0N the last letter = the case it came from...

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can you tell me what case those came out of? (if you dont know how to tell on the backside of the card in the center of the hanging tab will be some numbers/letters such as on the aston martin one-77 car V5651-09a0N the last letter = the case it came from...
I didn't know how to tell what case they came out of...thanks for telling me. Both say V5312-09A0P. Additionally, the card with the crinkled corner has the code "1552N" punched in the back of the card (just below where the "24/50" graphic appears on the front), while the one on the nicer card has the code "1622N." What do those numbers mean?

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
That thing is really cool. I look forward to finding a bunch of those to hand out to my coworkers at the dealer :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts