Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the main changes made in the TOUR 2012/13 Rule package.
We will try and have them published soon.

Vented End Bells made by the orignial motor mfg will be allowed in all classes.

Spec ESC's will have a max Map price of $250.00.

Battries presented to Tech over the 4.22 max voltage will have to be drawn down to 4.20 before they can go to track. This should prevent voltage creeping back up over max.

Bodies removed from approved list
Protoform 1224-21 Intrepid
Protoform 1225-21 Charger
This will be the last year for the
Protoform 1230-30 Winged COT

CLASS CHANGES

SPORTSMAN TRUCK
ESC PRICE CAP

STOCK
NO CHANGE

13.5 SPEC
ESC PRICE CAP
WORLD GT TIRES ONLY(TRACKS MAY ALLOW YELLOW STRIPE FOR FIRST 60 DAYS OF SEASON)
LAST YEAR FOR WINGED COT BODY

13.5 OPEN
NO CHANGE

10.5 OPEN
NO CHANGE

1/12 13.5
ESC IN SPEC MODE
ESC PRICE CAP

·
Factory Trinity "A" Team
735 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Rules look great! Appreciate all the hard work you have put into this to provide all you do for oval racing.

Flack....Way to be positive. If you don't want to run the class then fine. I will stop at that.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
You don't like my opinion, good!!!!! I don't care!!! I don't run Blinky classes!!!! And will not run a blinky class.
Wow nice attitude man!!! Thats just what oval needs. I dont run open 13.5 10.5 or 1/12 scale. They are great classes just not for me, im not bad mouthing them. Alan and the boys who do this deserve a round of applause and a big thanks for what they do, there is a class or two for everyone. If you dont like blinky class fine...... Leave the negativity on your end dont spill it over on here.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Love the stability,

But I do agree with Mr. Flack, 12th spec is not for me either, I am sure In Fla they will continue runnings our 12th scale 13.5 open. as the rules allow race director to run we that folks want. Snowbirds should be interesting though.

If we can't express our opinions, there will be alot more attitude that we have now... think about it...

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for your support and input. I knew that everyone would not be happy, but as always we have worked hard to have stability, lower cost some & make it easier for new people to come to our hobby. I will be out of pocket for a couple of days. Will try and answer any question first of week.

We have been looking at a web site, have had a couple of great guys offer to help us out, but at this time HT is it,

Allan A

1 - 20 of 93 Posts