Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to start laying down a black oval at RCH again. Anticipating 17.5 Open to be the 'big' class this year. Of course, HHH and I would love to have more 10.5 racers.

In addition to Saturday Night Racing (6pm start), Ken also mentioned having one Sunday each month dedicated to an 'Oval Only' program...let him know what you think.

I'll probably be up this Saturday to shake some cars down - let's get some oval racing goin'. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It doesn't stop with the above mentioned classes - all you Northerners with Spec COTs or Trucks...bring 'em down, those purple striped tires are really 'groovy'. ;)

1/12th scale Oval - we'll have 'em.

CRC New Years' race? RCH is the best place to get dialed in our area.

And don't forget...the road course offers great filler classes if you have other vehicles (short course, 1/12th Road, Touring, etc.)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'd like to see RCH take off this year. Let's get some racing started!!! Ill come down and take cars outta bags for first time. A Sunday race here and there would be great!!!

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet, Clayton...I'll bring both cars. We can shake down 17.5 and 10.5. HHH will likely be there - especially if it rains.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I plan on doing some racing. COT and nastruck are great starter classes Or budget racers. Spec tires no programmable ESC spec battery one name brand motor. Also makes you a better set up man and driver. Not fighting a someone with the money to buy the latest and greatest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts