Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,
Well the 2012/2013 BRL dates are posted. So here is our Sunday race schedule for the season.

Oct. 7th and 28th
Nov. 18th
Dec. 9th and 30th
Jan. 13th and 27th
Feb. 3rd and 24th
Mar. 10th and 31st

We will be running all Tour rules and classes. We will run other classes such as 10.5 Spec ESC class and any others as long as there are at least 2 to 3 minimum entries. The new Trinity D3.5 motor is allowed at our track as well!

We can do Saturday night practice on some race weekends just PM me or txt me before hand to let me know your coming. Otherwise Sunday doors open @ 8:30am and races start at 11:30am. Onroad starts at 3pm.

See you guys soon!:wave:
Mike

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Guys
Sunday racing Aug. 26th doors open at 9am qualifiers start at noon. Dust off those pan cars before the BRL starts.

Thanks
Mike

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Way to go Rick, Roy, Randy and Jamey tonight. You guys really stepped up the level of competition. The final race was a blast to run.

Thanks
Mike

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who's ready for Sunday? Should be some close and fast racing!

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all who came out Saturday nite and SUnday, track was fast and the racing was close. See ya guys wed. nite:thumbsup:

Thanks
Mike

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
A welcome to our newest Sportsman Truck drive Dean Ball. Glad to have you racing with us Dean.:thumbsup:

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sunday Sept 16th

Hey Guys Sunday the 16th is the next Sunday race! Dust off the pan cars and bring'em out. BRL start in October! Our Sunday race schedule is posted. I will have my 10.5 spec car ready to go if anyone wants to start running that class.

Thanks
Mike

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Hey Guys Sunday the 16th is the next Sunday race! Dust off the pan cars and bring'em out. BRL start in October! Our Sunday race schedule is posted. I will have my 10.5 spec car ready to go if anyone wants to start running that class.

Thanks
Mike
The track will be open Saturday night for hot laps too! :thumbsup:

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lots of fast laps tonight. Looking forward to Sunday racing. Doors open at 9 races start at noon. Open practice Saturday night too.

See you Sunday
Mike

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone who came out today. It was alot of fun. See everyone in October!

Thanks
Mike

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Schedule Change

Hey Guys
We had a change in the schedule so please take a look.

Thanks
Mike Carson

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to everyone who came out tonight. Track was fast. Congrats to Jim on running his personal best. I believe Roy, Randy and our new comer Dean turned there fastest times tonight as well.

October 7th is our next Sunday oval starting at 1130 and onroad starts at 3pm. Doors open at 830.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
211 Posts
what a night traction was High and the track was fast. Congratulations to jim that was an awesome run last night see everyone next Wednesday night

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Hey Guys,
Well the 2012/2013 BRL dates are posted. So here is our Sunday race schedule for the season.

Oct. 7th and 28th
Nov. 11th
Dec. 9th and 30th
Jan. 13th and 27th
Feb. 3rd and 24th
Mar. 10th and 31st

We will be running all Tour rules and classes. We will run other classes such as 10.5 Spec ESC class and any others as long as there are at least 2 to 3 minimum entries. The new Trinity D3.5 motor is allowed at our track as well!

We can do Saturday night practice on some race weekends just PM me or txt me before hand to let me know your coming. Otherwise Sunday doors open @ 8:30am and races start at 11:30am. Onroad starts at 3pm.

Thought I would repost the winter schedule, thanks to everyone who ran Wednesday night the track is getting faster. Jim

1 - 20 of 215 Posts