Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Acc to their facebook page :

My q to them : Are the 1/64 scale models from Bentley, Aston Martin still on track for a Q1 12 release?

Answer from MC (PMA) : We can cot confirm a release date for the models in scale 1/64
----
Which tells me that the new tools are possibly in development and could be waiting manufactuer approval.

·
Registered
279 Posts
"Hi, the McLaren earliest in 2012. At the moment we have so many open projects, we think that we can not release the model in 1:64 in the near future."

This was the answer I got when I asked about the launch of McLaren MP $ -! @ C (1:18) and 1:64 on the new models ...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello friends, anyone out there has something new, even if it is only rumor, about the new Minichamps models?
Will it stopped production? Will have new models in addition to the show?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Arnes,

I posted to the FB page a month or so ago and they said wait until the 2012 International Toy Fair in Q1 2012 for info.

I think it's still on!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Will we have news on this scale?
I would love to new models ...
McLaren MP4-12C, CCX, Zonda, Aventador ... But it is very difficult to accomplish dreams ...

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I've talked to a hobby store owner once who carries lots Minichamps models and according to him it's very typical of Minichamps to announce a product and then take a year or two before it hit the market. His shop do have the 1/64 scale models and he knows that they sell well. But just like us, he has no idea when the future releases will be available.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I've talked to a hobby store owner once who carries lots Minichamps models and according to him it's very typical of Minichamps to announce a product and then take a year or two before it hit the market. His shop do have the 1/64 scale models and he knows that they sell well. But just like us, he has no idea when the future releases will be available.
Does he happen to have the SLR duo? I'm looking to acquire them Q1 2012 and need a price!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Look at the dialogue:

Arnes Diecast
Hello, there are rumors that say we have other models in 1:64 scale in the first quarter of 2012, right?

Minichamps Gmbh
no this is not true, maybe in the third or fourth quarter

Unfortunately we no satisfactory answers ...

·
Registered
173 Posts
I doubt you will see any more,1/64 scale is a real no no in many parts of Europe.Pauls Mini Art have tried before with 1/64 and so have another German company (Schuco).

Germany and the UK are more into 1/87 1/72 1/43 and 1/18 collecting scales.

Minichamp in 1/64 have been appearing at half price in UK model shops to clear stock.

This is a 1/64 I picked up some years ago in Berlin by Minichamps.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts