Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Good news! I came across some pictures of the Minichamps Porsche race cars on the internet and have put them together in a screen shot:

The bad news that we have no idea when they will be available. Their web-site have now changed the release date to "to be announced".

Well, at least we have pictures to drool over for now.

Josh

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Anyone - were these part of the original MiniChamps list for 2011??

All of their castings - including 3/4 Qtrs of 2010 were pushed to March 2011 or later releases.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thanks for the pics - I'll need a few of those.

I remember someone posted this list months ago, I believe the original
release date was November or December of 2010.
It was pushed back to 2011 but I have no idea when.

·
Registered
508 Posts
That is sad news indeed. :(

I hope your sources are incorrect because those
would be a hit with LeMans collectors worldwide.
and
I like them too! lol

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Yes, same here. That would be very sad news indeed.

I know I've done MY part to make the line successful...I think I'm still paying off the last order!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I hope someone will offer a good report, I have now read several times the MC has canceled there 1:64 line in total.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, at least the 1/64 section is still on Minichamp's official website. Guess that's the good news. The bad news is that all the new cars' avalbility are listed as "to be announced".

·
Registered
428 Posts
It would be a real shame if the range is truly cancelled.

Cost of detail of models, far superiour to any company out there. 50 piece, 25 deco sprays are quite expensive. A MB Core Line model has like 11 pc and has 2 or 3 sided deco for around $1!

Anyone got a spare SLR Roadster or SL65 AMG?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Still in contact last year with the company, they said that the canceling rumor and it really would be the models to be launched, but unfortunately gave no clues about when ...

·
Registered
279 Posts
In contact with Minichamps, I received this response:
"thanks for your message.

At the moment we can not confirm the release date of the other models in scale 1/64, when we have a realistic date, then we write it on our website."

·
Registered
428 Posts
In contact with Minichamps, I received this response:
"thanks for your message.

At the moment we can not confirm the release date of the other models in scale 1/64, when we have a realistic date, then we write it on our website."
Find out if these are still on the dockett. Also, suggest finding a new facility.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts