Hobbyist Forums banner

2010 Wish list...too early?? ;) NAH!!

1K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  irishtrek 
#1 ·
With seeing some of the kits we never thought would see the light of day again.... i've thought of another i'd like to have. How about Monogram's Steve Scott's Uncertain T? There's not another kit like it, and i bet they still have the molds sitting on the shelf. Any others?? :rolleyes:

#15 · (Edited)
I have no idea who made the kits, but as a kid I put together a couple skeleton kits, both were pirates. I think one was standing with a cutlas and one was sitting or lieing down next to a treasure chest.

Sound like an Aurora kit?
Love to see them repoped.

Edit:
oh yeah and a "The black hole" Cygnus :dude:
a repop AMT/Ertl 1/25 Junkyard Dog 1967 Mack Truck

#17 ·
Despite my recent, and unregretted, attacks on the modern Disney, I love the Haunted Mansion and would love to see those kits available again. Even more than the Pirates.

Also on the repop front, I'd like to see the Addar Planet of the Apes Caesar and gorilla on stallion kits available again. Probably General Aldo as well, but all I'm worried about for this post is me, and I have an Aldo kit sealed in the box, plus of course the Polar Lights Ursus, Zaius, Cornelius and Zira.

On the "new kits" front, I remain interested in any further explorations Moebius does with its Universal and Marvel licenses. Creature would be great, perhaps the new Wolfman, Dracula (preferably Lugosi, but I could be interested in Carradine) ... so many possibilities. I'm sure Moebius is already several steps ahead of my speculation.

If someone made me king of styrene model kits, I'd decree that a bunch of American International Pictures serve as the source for new kits. I'd love to see several Vincent Price figures in plastic, including Dr. Phibes, The Pit and the Pendulum and M. Valdemar from Tales of Terror, just for starters. The AIP films also featured Basil Rathbone, Peter Lorre, Karen Black and many others I'd enjoy seeing in styrene.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.