Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HWC is planning on releasing the list of 2010 cars soon, but there is already other big changes that have been announced, such as new wheels and some new models will debut in the All Stars series. Also, the 2010 Mystery Cars will come with a hole in the back of the card to allow you to see what's inside, which hopefully will mean no more ripped open packages hanging on the pegs.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Interesting - although they have a typo and reference 2010 as 2009 in the list......

I hope there is more realistic pieces than fantasy in the upcoming year - that new 2010 bug is horrid and me hopes not the full representation on the new pieces for the year.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Mainline offerings have steadily improved over the last 5 years but if that stupid looking VW is any indication of what's to come, then it looks like there are dark days ahead.

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
+1 on the bug..terrible... and I'm a v-dub fan
..everything else looks like repaints...so wheres the big changes?..changes for the worse?

...and are we EVVVEERRRRR going to get rid of these stupid mystery cars?.. was a dumb idea from the start

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
..everything else looks like repaints...so wheres the big changes?..changes for the worse?

...and are we EVVVEERRRRR going to get rid of these stupid mystery cars?.. was a dumb idea from the start
that would be a mystery in and of itself....:tongue::rolleyes:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Mainline offerings have steadily improved over the last 5 years but if that stupid looking VW is any indication of what's to come, then it looks like there are dark days ahead.
Ummm, I LIKE the bug. It will fit right in with all of the Muscle Machines and HW MM wannabes I've got. It's a lot more accurate than having a V-8 sticking through the front. Nice would be to have Ed Deal autograph it for a limited edition.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Me and my kids like the new bug.

As for the Mystery peek holes, I think it's a great idea!

As for the International markets getting 'New Models' and we
get the same cars but under a different name, it doesn't matter
to me. As long as I get the cars.

It's hard to image over 200 different pieces to collect not counting
variations. I'm glad that I just buy what I like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts