Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
We will be there Kevin! 6-10 e-truggy's! You guy's run the best show I have been to!:thumbsup: It doesn't hurt that the layouts are second to none either! Later Scott

·
Registered
143 Posts
Any idea on the dates? Alreay have two weekends gone in June for races. Want to make sure Dakotah can come, he really enjoys racing at Stateline!

·
Registered
311 Posts
E truggy

We raced at LHR on the 13th. There were 11 E truggy's and 4 nitro's. There were quite a few E buggy's too. We brought 7 of those E truggy's with our group though. As hogmansp said we'll be bringing a large group as stateline is also our favorite race track.

In our core group of guys we all started with E buggy's and truggy's , now only 2 of the run the buggy.

Hammer

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I think that battery swap is kinda cool :thumbsup:

My dad and I just bought a pair of Losi 1/8 electric buggies and can't wait to race them. I will try to mark it on the calendar. Should be a good turnout of 1/8 electric buggies :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looking for a couple truggy tire options for your track?
Thank you
youll see everything on truggy up there. citybock, caliber, reptiles..xbt front-eclpse rr combo or the old crimfighter-bow tie, citybock-ibeam combo. whatever you gots gonna work

1 - 20 of 21 Posts