Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cadillic CTS-V, new Corvette Stingray prototype, 2010 Mustang GT500 and a 67-68 Firebird 400. There is also pics of a new Delivery truck and a new car transporter and some generics. I really wanted Felix and Crew (Matchbox Designers) to do the CTS-V, but they did a great job on it. Also saw a new Lambo and looks like a Ford Focus/Fiesta WRC type).

Under Hot Wheels Only Forum....

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Heck yeah. A new Firebird! I like the '69, but the '67-'68 are my favorite of the first gens. I hope it's a hardtop. They should do both, though.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a hardtop in Spectoflame gold. Just look under the 2009 Convention THreads and you should come across the pics....
Heck yeah. A new Firebird! I like the '69, but the '67-'68 are my favorite of the first gens. I hope it's a hardtop. They should do both, though.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Here's a couple of pics from a HWC post

I saw a better pic of the 67 Firebird, but I'm trying to find it now.

EDIT: Here's a few more pics, including the 67 Firebird, and a look at the 65 Mustang Treasure Hunt.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Its funny to see Mattel doing the TH's all backwards as they use to put
them out in order 1 through 12 and to see the Mustang Conv now being
released cracks me up as its #1 of the TH's. 10 months in the year and
#1 TH is here out of the 12 ... LOL

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
wow, does that TH Mustang look terrible!

how boring... cant even see the super looking any better, even with rubber tires (which will undoubtably look too big on that car) and a different color

they could have at least changed it up to make it a hardtop!:drunk:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is that a delorean in one of those pictures? Because if it is I will definately have to keep an eye out for it. By the way does anybody know when they should be on shelves? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I really like the take-off on the Petrol Charger, too bad it's a 69 and not a 70 though...

I'd LOVE to see a 68 or 70 Charger!! the Petrol Charger was the front of a 70 and the rear of a 68, in case anyone wondered...

·
Registered
323 Posts
You are missing the viper ACR...cant wait to see the recolors on that one...

it's interesting they put the 37 ford in the mainline for 2010..as it was TH in the last release of 09....same colors and all.

At least it looks the same to me.

Nice pics! Stingray concept to me was a bit of disappointment...even in Transformers 2.

·
Registered
497 Posts
it's interesting they put the 37 ford in the mainline for 2010..as it was TH in the last release of 09....same colors and all.
It's not the 37 Ford Woodie, if you look closely you can see that it is the 40's Ford Woodie. Believe me, it's easier to tell once you have the car in your hand.

·
Registered
723 Posts
why do they keep doing the 68 olds 442 in those stupid colors,its a real nice casting but the paint just dont get it. cant wait to get the mustangs blue w/white strips,now those look good.

·
Registered
927 Posts
For awhile I was confused.
On ebay, they said the Firebird 400 was a kmart car.
I finally found 4 of them at my local Wal mart over the weekend.

George :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts