17.5 open (BRL RULES)

West 40 Hwy
Blue Springs Mo
816-220-0100

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Was good to get to the track after 2 weeks off.

Ryan nice job upping your laps in 13.5,and great job with your truck first time out with it.

Beans x 2 good run in 13.5.

See you guys thursday:thumbsup:

Jake

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dont forget about me! i will be there in spirit,and i should win by a lap,i think!:tongue::wave:
Yall gona come over next weekend race:thumbsup:

2 beans has been running 59 every week now:drunk: and I am nipping his heels untill Ryan blocks for him LOL.We should be able to give you guys more of a race now Ha Ha.

Jake

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yall gona come over next weekend race:thumbsup:

2 beans has been running 59 every week now:drunk: and I am nipping his heels untill Ryan blocks for him LOL.We should be able to give you guys more of a race now Ha Ha.

Jake
not sure yet what we are doing,sure we will let ya guys know

·
Registered
75 Posts
Very Nice People

I was out west over the christmas break. I just wanted to let all the guys at fastlane that when i make it back there over easter break im going to bring some of my rc cars with me.
The people there were extremely cool especially the race coordinator which i had a good conversation with.
Once again thank you for making the visit a plaseant one. I cant wait to come back again.

I was the guy that was from the east coast see you guys soon.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was out west over the christmas break. I just wanted to let all the guys at fastlane that when i make it back there over easter break im going to bring some of my rc cars with me.
The people there were extremely cool especially the race coordinator which i had a good conversation with.
Once again thank you for making the visit a plaseant one. I cant wait to come back again.

I was the guy that was from the east coast see you guys soon.
Yep Chuck,Chuck and Scott are good guys.

Jake

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fun 13.5 main tonight guys:thumbsup:

Ryan missed you for the truck class its ok well through down next week.:wave:

Jake

1 - 20 of 1193 Posts