Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1725 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
propane tank is full and ready for saturday morning. looks like another cold front coming
through. if so i will be there early to fire off the heat. see every one saturday

Racer tim

·
Registered
945 Posts
was the nimus the motor you practice here last saturday? you look fast with it,in the silver car.
it was better than before but not as good as the ballastics!

i tried both ends of the scale and in between as suggested, just was flat all night. tim's however was better than last time up there. he was using the same motor and new esc settings and was .3 seconds better than he was the last time. i also heard from some reliable racers there that the motor was a dudddddd... so time will tell!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
yelp i have heard the same thing about that version,,, sounds like it we be ok in the building with the additional warmth,,, its goina be cold as h&!! out side.

cant wait to have some more fun at the track,,,,

·
Registered
945 Posts
It will help if every one uses the back door to unload. Then park away from building to allow others to unload. The building could warm a little!

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Probly picked up some time by removing it. We had a jump in turn 2 when we started out and I ground it out of the floor and we gained at least a 10th if not more. Ours was so bad there was a light gray patch where the cars didn't touch the carpet at all, lol

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
i am for sure it picked up a little.and the new update on the program.and the new software tekin put out
made it faster so now its hold on and turn left. thats the only way to fly. pm Good luck to the rag rats crew going to pooler bring the Bling Bling home.

Racer tim

1 - 20 of 1725 Posts