Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I've always wanted to do that scheme and never would try it in paint but with the help of my friend DOZER Graphics we did it this year...LOL

Now I just need some dry dirt to play on....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looks good! I'm working on my first sprintcar now. You should email a couple of photo's to Scott George or Jim Bell so that my sportsman car won't be the only car in the 2010 Rides on the QSAC websight.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blue and silver paint all the rest vinyl...

the wing is home made by a friend of mine (Ray) in Tulsa he made our wings last year also....the one in the pic is one of his new airfoil type that one is a 15 x 15 flat top he is working on a concave top one and a 14 x 16 qsac legal one for the Dirt Nationals

·
Registered
567 Posts
blue and silver paint all the rest vinyl...

the wing is home made by a friend of mine (Ray) in Tulsa he made our wings last year also....the one in the pic is one of his new airfoil type that one is a 15 x 15 flat top he is working on a concave top one and a 14 x 16 qsac legal one for the Dirt Nationals
Thanks nice job

ED

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Thanks Scott, I'm at LPR every race, just havent had the funds to get my car finished. Hours have been cut to hardly nothing for the past year. I should be ready for 2010 though. You have seen me...been a poser walking the pits.
MJS, that carbon looking leading edge on your wing is too cool. Again, very nice job.

·
Registered
194 Posts
New Australian sprintcars.....

Here's a photo of the new Williams brothers 1/4 scale sprintcars, out of Queensland Australia.
The Team will debut these cars at LQSS Sydney, in a 2 day show on the 6 & 7 of February.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts