Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With only one race remaining Roger Doulas has it clinched as the 2009 GASCAR .15 Champion. Congradulations Roger, it is good racing you and I hope to get to do it for a long time, just once let me win one though.

But... look at the race that has shaped up for second place.

Roger Douglas 755
Kevin Andrews 701
Scott Harper 700
Sam Presnell 690

Tim Smith 660
Brian Ragsdale 345
James Stroud 331
Casey Ragsdale 308
Stan Bracket 175
Jason Bowden 170
John Foister 160
Benji Wright 160
Charlie Yates 152

With a mere one point separating second from third and only 10 points separating third from forth, the end of season podium finishers are not decided yet and are still up for grabs. Oh and watch out for Tim Smith too, while being only 30 points out of fourth he could still have a good run and shake things up quite a bit.

If you guys reading this are still stuck playing the battery of the week and motor of the moment game. Put those batteries back in flashlights and cell-phones where they belong and get yourself a fuel powered car. I promise you, you will thank me and throw stones at all of your chargers.

See you guys in Easley for the 500!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks, Scott. It was a good race at Rock Hill and the weather was no more than perfect. Have again enjoyed racing with everyone this year and with one race to go, who knows what can happen. So see yall in Easley next month. I would like to also say thanks to Tim Scott for getting in there and running with us as a new addition to gas car racing at Rock Hill.

Roger

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We went and checked out the Clover tracks.

The 'crete needs TONS of work, computer and driverstand.

The asphalt track is in great shape. I put the car down on it and think that place would be a blast!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Great run this year, Roger. It's always a pleasure racing with you. Congratulations!! Thanks to Tim Scott for joining us, and I hope to see him at Easley. Once again, the racers that race GASCAR are the greatest........they are what makes nitro oval so much fun.......the frienships............ Even Ms Lynn made the comment coming home yesterday that ..... "They are a bunch of good people.........." She always loves coming to the races and spending time with all you guys. if a visitor says that, then you can hang your hat on it.

See you all at the GASCAR 500

Tim

·
Registered
202 Posts
thanks guys for allowing me to run with you,I will be at rockhill this weekend trying to get the little bugs worked out before the easley race.I really enjoyed racing with you guys and cant wait to do it again in easley.the gascar class has added the fun of oval racing again for me and now I have a bunch of electric oval cars for sale,or as you guys say I can use the batteries for some flashlights!!see ya in easley!

·
Registered
487 Posts
WELCOME Tim.............. glad to have you on board.

Tim Smith

1 - 7 of 7 Posts