Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got home and got my monthly subscription in and opened it up to a nice article and great pics well there are a few that are rough but you can't fix ugly Mike S and Todd H lol anyway yall get a chance check it out. GREAT JOB GUYS

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is the jan 2010 issue so its probly not out on the news stands yet but ask your local Books-A-Million when they will get it

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Well got home and got my monthly subscription in and opened it up to a nice article and great pics well there are a few that are rough but you can't fix ugly Mike S and Todd H lol anyway yall get a chance check it out. GREAT JOB GUYS
Actually ugly can be fixed, now on the other hand..you CANT fix stupid...ROTFLMAO!!
What is a "DRIT NATS " anyway?

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL todd no that's not willbilly talk its the way it is in the mag that's why I put it that way so who ever wrote it done it not me

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea mike you are right you can't fix stupid the only thing I wonder is why you said it HMMMM!! And BTW you aint had no luck with fixing ugly eather HD pictures just not for you

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Yea mike you are right you can't fix stupid the only thing I wonder is why you said it HMMMM!! And BTW you aint had no luck with fixing ugly eather HD pictures just not for you
You might be right on the ugly thing..put you in a dress twice..and you still ugly...LOL

·
Registered
300 Posts
yea it was a fun event....now if we knew were it is going to be next year.....I'm hoping for Oklahoma but if not Kansas is fine....we are going to run up there a few times and hopefully Dave and crew can make it down here for some fun were he can just kick back and race....:thumbsup:

·
topdog of blackflags
2,473 Posts
It is the jan 2010 issue so its probly not out on the news stands yet but ask your local Books-A-Million when they will get it
picked my issue up this afternoon.....awsome! like to see more of this!
great too see a showing of QSAC in a rc magazine!!!
todd "hollywood" holloway......again in the tabloid's!!!...lol!
good job guy's!!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry 'bout the rough pictures - I did the best I could..... Actually Mr. Willy, if you actually ADDENDED this race I could have handed you my cameral and you could have raised the bar!!!! Obviously you would be a Master photographer in addition to your mastering the art of installing bait on a hook!!!

Actually ugly can be fixed, now on the other hand..you CANT fix stupid...ROTFLMAO!!
What is a "DRIT NATS " anyway?
Apology accepted Mr. Sadler!!!!!

LOL todd no that's not willbilly talk its the way it is in the mag that's why I put it that way so who ever wrote it done it not me
Again, sorry if that offends...... AND, *I* am the one that wrote it, so *I* am the one that DID it......AND, I'll be happy to discuss any aspects of my reporting and or the quality of our copy editing with you at any time.....

I will attempt to raise my reporting of future QSAC events...... BUT, to ensure accuracy - it might be best if Mr. Willy actually ATTENDED events that he seems to be so willing to SPEW about.....

picked my issue up this afternoon.....awsome! like to see more of this!
great too see a showing of QSAC in a rc magazine!!!
todd "hollywood" holloway......again in the tabloid's!!!...lol!
good job guy's!!!!
Glad you liked it Mr. Saw.

BTW, were you AT this event Willy???? 'cause I thought I met everyone but I don't remember anyone by that name.....

·
Registered
332 Posts
Chris, I think you are taking there picking at each other as a shot at you or the standards of which you wrote/photograghed. I don't think that was what they were doing at all. I think they are all greatful that you even got that in the magazine. "We" are all greatful, qsac needs all the help it can get. You did a great job. I could be wrong but I dont think so.

Now can anyone tell me how many cars showed up?

Thanks

·
Registered
300 Posts
Chris I'm sure they were picking on each other not your work.....thanks for what you do for Timberline and dirt oval both 10th and 1/4 scale...

I think there was 15 to 18 if I remember right....as more racers see and hear how much fun dirt racing can be I think the numbers will grow I know we have alot of interst growing here in Ok about dirt 1/4 scale racing

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Chris
your work and efforts here and for QSAC are WITHOUT EXCEPTION GREATLY APPRECIATED...willy and myself were going at each other, NOT YOUR WORK!!!
Would love to see more 1/4 scale pics and info in the national publications!! PM me and let me know when would be a good time to call you to discuss this further please!! again im sorry you thought we were talking about your work and efforts!
mike

·
Registered
332 Posts
Mike, Thanks for clearing that up. I have only met you once but I knew you would'nt do anything to put someone down for their efforts to help QSAC.

Chris, As I said we all appreciate your work. I met you at the openwheel at [email protected] a few years ago, we were in the big gold trailer. You are an asset to 1/4scale and 1/10 scale D.O we need as many people like you as we can get.

Thanks again,

Lance

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Mike, Thanks for clearing that up. I have only met you once but I knew you would'nt do anything to put someone down for their efforts to help QSAC.

Chris, As I said we all appreciate your work. I met you at the openwheel at [email protected] a few years ago, we were in the big gold trailer. You are an asset to 1/4scale and 1/10 scale D.O we need as many people like you as we can get.

Thanks again,

Lance
Hey Lance
its been a long time, since Clover if i remember correctly, how have you been, how come you dont come out and play with us anymore?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Mike, clover it was. I got in a motorcycle wreck in July of last year. Beat me up pretty bad. Hit a dog running about 70, was'nt a pretty sight as if I was something to look at before right. LOL Anyway It got me really behind being out of work for so long, I hope to be back this season coming. Got a few more things to catch up on then I'll be good.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chris you did a outstanding job I was just picking on that bonehead co-chair and baldy locks holloway I was plaining to make this event but wasn't able to I hope I can in the future I want to try dirt sprint it looks like fun

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
sorry to hear that, had a couple of close calls myself, thats why i sold mine, i hope your feeling better and gona make a full recovery! look forward to seeing you again next year. Hows Tony and his son doing, havent heard from them in a long time?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts