Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came across spy pictures of the 2009 Corvette SS, that has the Supercharged LS9 at 660 HP. Going to cost between 100k to 130k.

·
Registered
94 Posts
this ones been confirmed, watch out for fake spy pics of this one-a magazine "built" a fake prototype as a hoax a while back

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I wouldnt pass it up, but I wouldnt spend that much. I'm not a huge corvette fan, especially since they went to the composite headlights rather than flip-ups

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you guys noticed the 2 red canisters in the rear and the little shinny tube end in the front? wonder what that stuff is.

It is also fitting lower than the Z06.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Now that is one NICE looking car! That does look awesome, but looks nearly identical to the current Z06 except for a lower ride and hood scoop.

And, at $100-130K, that's definitely out of my price range! I'll stick with my 2006 C6 and put a supercharger on, which would be close to 600HP or possibly more! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FastC6Vett, that is what I would do too. If I was to buy a vett I would buy the Z06 and slap a blower on it, would be over 700. So your C6 with a blower will be able around 600. And if you went with heads and a blower cam would could easiely get more than this 130k vett. When My WS6 Trans Am with the LS1 engine was stock, I first added a blower and after cooler and exhaust system and it went from 323 rwhp to 494.7. Since then Ive added a smaller pully, bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump, heads, blower cam, and I could smoke this new Vett. And I cant wait to get my first chance too.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah, what are them little red things on the back near the exhaust pipes on that POS? Cigarette lighter plugs for when it breaks down, so you can hook up warning signs?

Cozmictoys

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I've seen this car before, a while ago actually. I used to live a few miles from GM's Milford Proving Grounds where all the cars go for road testing. You would not believe how many protypes are running around the Milford, Mich. area. You can sit downtown, which is a small rustic town, with a camera and see several prototypes in a single day. I saw the new '08 CTS almost two years ago in Milford. For car guys it was a great town!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts