Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that time of year (ok, i'm a little late posting) again for the custom slot car xmas exchange.
This is year 4 already.
Rules are pretty basic, and if I miss anything you'll are more then welcome to chime in.
1.)Cars in the trade must have a running chassis, not a screamer, but able to do laps.
2.) I try to (repeat try too) keep exchanges in the same class, for example, if you send in a tjet, i try to send a tjet back, tyco for tyco, BUT it doesn't always end up that way, it gets confusing with 25 or so packages floating around.
3.) cars have to have some sort of customizing, paint/decals, chop tops, resin cars.
4.)when you send your car, please send 6.00 cash or check, or paypal to [email protected] for return postage.
5.) PLEASE, in the box, have your hobbytalk name, car your sending, and return address. I know address are on the tops of the boxes, but its easier to handle the other way.
6.) no whining, it won't do any good anyways, whiner emails are being forwarded to the Hobbytalk Headbashers Association, a group formed by Coach last year.

Anything else guys?????

Due date,,,how about Dec. 15th-18th

Have fun, be creative, and know you'll be getting a cool car in return. Its a win/win.

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Oh I guess I will sign up again.. lol....

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Christmas Custom Exchange....oh yeah this is Christmas baby!!!!

You better believe I am in! Thanks Ed this has been a blast in the past and looking forwards to it again. :woohoo:

Bob...guess, guess, guess if you can, but you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread man...zilla

·
Member of Da Band
2,493 Posts
Count me in too!

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know most of you guys have the address from last year, email or pm me if you don't. i don't like publicly listing it.

And, for any Parsippany show goers, if you have your car done and want to bring it to the show, let me know.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts