Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 540 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Planning on being there this weekend for some more 13.5 / COT... maybe we can get the groove worked in a little more. Glenn's done a great job with the place and looks like it's going to be a great season.

Bill

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill Paul and want be there as of now. We got to move Janets mom if things change I'll let you know.

Who all is planing on running on the rug this winter and what class?

RItchie Mac

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Bill Paul and want be there as of now. We got to move Janets mom if things change I'll let you know.

Who all is planing on running on the rug this winter and what class?

RItchie Mac
That's cool dude. Hey I got a new servo for that Sylva car you're working on for me, let me know when we can hook up and I can give it to you.

Classes:

13.5 / COT & 17.5 / Truck

Bill

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Ritchie Mac, Paul and I will be there tomorrow... let's get some racers out to work in the groove.

Bill

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Opening oval weekend... who's gonna be there. Track is in the best condition ever. Lots of pit spaces, new truing station, upgraded tech area running all tour rules.

So far it's been a couple of COT / 13.5 cars and some VTA's for practice. We'll be running legends, 13.5 COT, VTA's... any others that show.

I'm also going to be working on the 17.5 truck class so if there are some guys that are wanting to get that going I'll have mine ready to race.

Should be a great weekend of racing, come on out. :thumbsup:
Bill

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm putting an R5O together for 13.5. Won't make opening weekend but soon after. If anyone else has a R5O, have you noticed the 50wt shock oil in the kit is a lot thicker than Associated 50 wt off the shelf? Is there a reason for this?

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Great racing this weekend... 6 13.5 cars! Congrats to Billy Kimpton for the win and Ritchie mac for second. Cars were close all day and at one point in the third qualifier all of the cars were on the same straight racing together. COT class is a lot of fun.

I got to test run the 17.5 truck and it's a blast. had a timed run of 48 - 4.03 with a 4.85 fast lap. Got 4 runs on the World GT tires and there was minimal tire ware. This is going to be a fun class to run so I need for you guys to get some trucks together. LETS RACE THE TRUCK!!!!!

Bill

·
Registered
69 Posts
Great racing this weekend... 6 13.5 cars! Congrats to Billy Kimpton for the win and Ritchie mac for second. Cars were close all day and at one point in the third qualifier all of the cars were on the same straight racing together. COT class is a lot of fun.

I got to test run the 17.5 truck and it's a blast. had a timed run of 48 - 4.03 with a 4.85 fast lap. Got 4 runs on the World GT tires and there was minimal tire ware. This is going to be a fun class to run so I need for you guys to get some trucks together. LETS RACE THE TRUCK!!!!!

Bill
I would love to run the 17.5 truck I'm in if you think there will be more.

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
I would love to run the 17.5 truck I'm in if you think there will be more.
Dwight,
I'm going to do my best to help build the class. I think it will be a great way to have some serious fun without all the battery of the month deals and expense of tires every week or so. The Truck looks awesome out there on the track and the speeds are real manageable.

When do you think you might be able to come out?

Bill

1 - 20 of 540 Posts