Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
While I am sad to see TOUR rules not followed 100%... I am extreamly happy that the ORL going again. I look forward to making the trip up to the North East for some racing. Thanks for all the hard work Frank and Ozzy (and others involved).

Joel White

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
yeah joel the truck class just would not work for us and the racers for the schedule we will be running.hope to have that completed by end of the weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
i have the approval of a few tracks that would like to have the ORL come to there track for this up and comming season. they are as follows: marshalls,turn 4,the strand,trax 70,trains and lanes and racing city hobbies and also rc madness.

·
Registered
901 Posts
We stopped at Willow Mill today to check out the new dirt track and I mentioned to George about the ORL coming back and he would like to be on the schedule with the asphalt track. Just wanted to let you guys know.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Just curious... are you setting up 2 different points series (summer/asphalt.. winter/carpet) or is this going to be an entire year of points racing on both surfaces?

1 - 20 of 243 Posts