Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Brad Keselowski 1 24 88 Navy Salute The Troops RARE Nationwide Diecast | eBay

For Sale is a 1 24 Brad Keselowski Navy Salute the troops for sale on ebay. You rarely see any Brad K Jr Motorsports Stuff go for sale on Ebay. Auction Ends This thursday at 2:20 Pm eastern Time.

trying to make some extra money for my dads upcoming parkinsons doctors appointment in Nashville TN at Vanderbilt hospital . thanks for looking at the ebay post.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THIS AUCTION NOT ONLY YOU WILL GET THE RARE BRAD KESELOWSKI PIECE PLUS THE TWO SURPRISES BUT I WILL MAKE A 100$ Guarantee THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE MAILED OFF ON THAT SAME DAY!!!! THATS RIGHT !!!! NO OTHER SELLER WILL DO SUCH A THING BUT I WILL DO THAT IF I GET THE PAYMENT IN THROUGH PAYPAL AT AUCTIONS END THIS THURSDAY AT AUCTIONS END.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
auction has one day left. if you purchase after auction ends before the post office closes tomorrow at 4:30 pm. if you do that before that and if you pay at auctions end. Not only i will mail off the items, But Will include a 3rd item that is BRAD K related to the winner of the auction tomorrow afternoon close to 2pm eastern time.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today is your last day to bid on the rare brad Keselowski piece. like the earlier comment last night. IF you are the winner and if you pay for the car between auctions end /2pm to 2:20 pm eastern time, You will get a 3rd surprise. And its a 2013 Miller LIte Autograph Picture of Brad Keselowski. auction ends in a little over than 4 hours today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts