Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
i hate to tell you this, especially since your done, but you got the light bar facing the wrong way there, even tough it looks more aestheticly pleasing right now

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
V8Power said:
i hate to tell you this, especially since your done, but you got the light bar facing the wrong way there, even tough it looks more aestheticly pleasing right now
Yea, I picked the lightbar up to set it on the car and accidently knocked the car off the desk, so I reached down and put the car back on the desk, but this time facing the wrong way. (DOH!) didn't see it until about 15 min later. The Challenger will have it on correctly!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
WOW WOW WOW!!!! EVEN SWEETER!!!! GOING to do that tomorrow with my own Camaro... Lets hop I have a light around for it!!! ;)

:cool: :thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Midnightrun said:
WOW WOW WOW!!!! EVEN SWEETER!!!! GOING to do that tomorrow with my own Camaro... Lets hop I have a light around for it!!! ;)

:cool: :thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:
It took me about 2 weeks to find a donor car! My wife finally found 3 matchbox crown vics for me.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Toy Vettes said:
It took me about 2 weeks to find a donor car! My wife finally found 3 matchbox crown vics for me.
Ya I have about 5 matchbox police cars laying around plus the police 5 pack and a whole bunch of others.... Probably take off my VW meter police officer car...

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
that is one sweet car i like the looks of it kutgw ttfn johnny :thumbsup: :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts