Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys hank asked we start a new thread so here it is 2007 is gonna be a great year for us here with lots of excitement to come.Thanks to all my drivers and customers for there support! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
1st post of the new year! woooooooo

·
Registered
658 Posts
Dave its the begining of the year! where are the new Doseck Brushes???????, lol,
Looking foward to getting some of them, (maybe it will make me faster),

Chris looked good up in Cleveland at the champs with his voodoo powered ride, congrats,
CDW

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Dave putting my batts through a cycle before 3 straight weekends of racing (the Winter Blast at K&N, Snowflake at Thunder Road, and the snowbird warmup at Greeneville), and all I can say is the numbers are great. Runtime is up, voltage is up, and IR is still right on. Thanks for letting me be part of the team. I hope to represent well in the next few weeks, then also at the snowbirds!!!
Thanks
Joel White

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Wow,look at all this room.With the new thread,got some room to stretch out.How you doin bro?Waitin on Voodoo stickers from Jeff,you got any?Send them if you do.You know Jeff!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hi Dave...I'm looking forward to finally meeting you at the birds. We just finished our point series at MTR and I finished 3rd overall in the Pro 19T class. Thanks for the great batteries and I will be in touch soon to place my order for the birds.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
All my Voodoo brothers,kick ass wherever your racin this weekend.Anybody racin at K&N,super good luck.Wish i was back there for this race.Me,it's the 1st winter series race at Hot Rod hobbies.Everything i have is loaded for bear,testing went real good,so i'm heading into this series pretty confident.Since i just wrote that,i'll probley get takin out by a backmarker,1st lap,1st qualifier. :drunk: LOL
Dave Werner

VOODOO CELLS
RUBY RACING MOTORS
HYPERDRIVE
A-MAIN PRODUCTS
VINYLTRIX
MURDOCK RC

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
hey joe, you'll have to take a ride to the strand. the last time somebody had a birthday there was CAKE!!!

happy birthday bro!

1 - 20 of 344 Posts