Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Is Gonna Be A Great Race With A Lot Of Competition. If Youre Within Driving Distance, You Dont Wanna Miss This One!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Mullins21 said:
This Is Gonna Be A Great Race With A Lot Of Competition. If Youre Within Driving Distance, You Dont Wanna Miss This One!
CAP TIRES OR FOAM TIRE TRACK, AND SOME DIRECTIONS AND A DATE PLEASE????? AND DO THEY HAVE A WEBSITE?????

·
Registered
564 Posts
With the Roar region race the week before at Easley you all might get a better turn out by postponing it a week or two. Just a thought. I am planning on it one way or another, just be alot easier with a break inbetween the two.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
John Foister said:
With the Roar region race the week before at Easley you all might get a better turn out by postponing it a week or two. Just a thought. I am planning on it one way or another, just be alot easier with a break inbetween the two.
Very good point John.

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
John Foister said:
Yeah....Back to back big races is not a good thing. If it is postponed I am in for sure!

·
Registered
831 Posts
I agree Whitley..WE all got burnt out on 2-3 day races last year.Guys this is one of the fastest-high traction tracks you'll ever race on.If your budget will allow it be sure & make plans to attend & you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I think these 2 tracks are far enough apart not hurt either one!!!!!!!!!This race will be a blast and the track and and racers are great!!!!!!!Lee is doing a fine job with this track come out and support him and have some fun!!!!!!!!Hacksaw

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Is this now just a 1 day deal? Also what time does the track open on sat. and are there any hotels nearby.. I could drive it in 1 day but Id rather not..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts