Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found these the other day along with some newer stuff but this was the best haul all 3 are the Super T-Hunts for this year it is #4/12. Not much of a Chevy Fan but these have made great trade bait :dude:

·
Registered
85 Posts
i doubt i'll see any of these anytime soon. even reg TH for that matter. how do you know they're "super" TH? do they say so anywhere on the package?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
The only difference in packaging for a "Super" Treasure Hunt is the "dollar sign" in the word Treasure. Normal Hunts just have a regular "S".

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I thought the Super T-Hunts, were deferent because they have the rubber wheels..

WOW Congrats!!!! I hope I get lucky as hell and Find one!!!!

:cool::thumbsup:---Midnightrun---:wave:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Midnightrun said:
I thought the Super T-Hunts, were deferent because they have the rubber wheels..

WOW Congrats!!!! I hope I get lucky as hell and Find one!!!!

:cool::thumbsup:---Midnightrun---:wave:
Yeah, that's what I heard also. I was just refering to the cardboard :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
what makes them so super ??? with as many as people are finding at once and alltogether for the most part it seems the supers are the same as last years ths and the non supers are also produced the same it seems so there is probly 2 times as many this year with 2 variations

with as super and rare as hotwheels made these sound im sad to see that there just as common and over produced as any other hw car

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes they do have RR. tires and the S in Treasure and also the S at the end of Hunts are made like a $ sighn the regular have the plastic wheel like the mainline and F.E. Cars. And it would seem to me as if they want be too hard to come by as there were 3 cases and each one had a T-Hunt.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Congrats! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'd be happy if I found one Super TH.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Congrats on your Tripple Play Wheel man. :thumbsup:
I'll be suprised if I ever find a TH in the wild again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts