Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
i'll be at the house of BLUE for stock and 4300 this weekend and for the nats. really hopin the motors will be chrome for stock too!

Greeneville RC is located at 1108 Snapps Ferry Rd in Greeneville, TN
Contact Allen for information 423 620 1314

Hope to see everyone there! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
if anyone going to the nats is in need of a room im looking to share a room with someone im coming from Delaware by myself!!!! just leave a pm

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Really hopin for a descent stock field this weekend too. Joel and I are gonna be running Stock and 4300 this weekend if anyone else is interested in shakin down this saturday in preperation for the nats. racing's at 4pm which makes it an easy trip for those who travel won't have to get up to early. Hope to see ya there!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess I will be there. I will meet up with you early Saturday morning. I am still building my cars. Oh and batteries too! Got the T-HD set for the 4300 car now. Watch out it looks fast!!

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
[QUOTE=

Danielle

The Days Inn phone # is 423-639-2156, 48.00 + taxes
The Comfort Inn # is 423-639-4185 65.00 + taxes

Mention Greeneville RC to both for discounted rate. Both are only 1 mile away.

Thanks
Allan A

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Remember guys you can just show up for this race. Allan would love to have you pre-enter, but I am sure he wont turn you away. Racing doesn't start till 6pm Friday night, so you have plenty of time to get there.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Is there going to be any practice on Thursday before the race. If so from when to when. Also what time will the doors open on Friday. Thanks

Joe DiGirolamo

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
good luck bean!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Allan usually opens the doors at 8 or 9 am, and closes them at 10pm. Allan can tell you exact times, but those are close I am sure.

Joel White

1 - 20 of 89 Posts