Hobbyist Forums banner

what class in 2007

• Total voters
81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
2007 Season

I would like to thank Brad Jones of Raptor Motorsports, Eric Anderson/ EA Motorsports, Hayes Senior and Junior of Lefthander RC, Walter Stuber & Jorge Moreira of ORC, and Bill Osborne of RIP Motorsports.

I appreciate all their support and confidence in me as a business partner to advertise and represent their companies. This is a wonderful hobby/ sport that grows strong business relationships that usually grow into great friendships. I have spoken with all these people at one time or another and they are all great people with AWESOME customer relations and customer service.

I would like to ask fellow racers to support all these companies as well as the many others that support our oval racing throughout the year. Without support of fine people like these this hobby would eventually disappear.

I am looking forward to a full 2007 season of oval racing with all buddies for a change this coming year, from what the norm has been as of late for me ;) . Again I THANK them all, see you soon and KEEP IT FUN.

Respectfully,
John Bath

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
jbm38 said:
I would like to thank Brad Jones of Raptor Motorsports, Eric Anderson/ EA Motorsports, Hayes Senior and Junior of Lefthander RC, Walter Stuber & Jorge Moreira of ORC, and Bill Osborne of RIP Motorsports.

I appreciate all their support and confidence in me as a business partner to advertise and represent their companies. This is a wonderful hobby/ sport that grows strong business relationships that usually grow into great friendships. I have spoken with all these people at one time or another and they are all great people with AWESOME customer relations and customer service.

I would like to ask fellow racers to support all these companies as well as the many others that support our oval racing throughout the year. Without support of fine people like these this hobby would eventually disappear.

I am looking forward to a full 2007 season of oval racing with all buddies for a change this coming year, from what the norm has been as of late for me ;) . Again I THANK them all, see you soon and KEEP IT FUN.

Respectfully,
John Bath
Thanks John................
Happy Racing and glad we could help....................

·
Registered
572 Posts
Bill,

Are you going to post the 4300 rules on the website. I am looking into getting a brushless system for me and Andrew. Is every one going to use the same speedo or is it just going to be limited by the motor.

Joe DiGirolamo

81 - 84 of 84 Posts