Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 864 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
wills son cody is stepping up to the plate for a full season at lagoon park in 1/10th electric this year so yall better get ready.once he gets the track down he should be a good young racer with fast reflexes.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Club meeting will be held at the Pizza Hut on Atlanta Hwy. Saturday Jan. 27 at 2:00 pm.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What dates & months are open for the electric crowd? I would like to put together a series without interfering in electric racer's travel plans.

Tim

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'll be there when I can trying not to get sucked into the quarter scale with Gilly and Will... Only big summer races I know of are the Region 3 oval in SC and the Paved nats at the same place. easly, SC I think. I don't have the dates. Maybe race on the offweekends of Hobbyraceway... Look forward to racing there this summer!!

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Looking for a paved oval race this weekend? Look no further, we will be racing this Sunday @ 2pm

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
ts said:
I'll be there when I can trying not to get sucked into the quarter scale with Gilly and Will.

ts. There not the only ones sucked in Quarter scale. Click on My gallery. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Slider said:
ts said:
I'll be there when I can trying not to get sucked into the quarter scale with Gilly and Will.

ts. There not the only ones sucked in Quarter scale. Click on My gallery. :thumbsup:
those things are like kryptonite got 2 sucked into it gona have to work on todd now LOL

·
Registered
98 Posts
The only dates that I know of where a lot of electric racers will be at big races are weekend of May 19 and 20, and August 17-19. I personally only plan to run LPR once a month, but am ready to start this weekend.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Chip we will set a date for the Southern 500 soon and it should be a good size race this year. I am just waiting for everyone to post their dates first this year so there are no conflicts.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a good contact on a 2003 Pro1 forsale around the Birmingham area. If interested PM or email me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Echeconnee said:
Chip we will set a date for the Southern 500 soon and it should be a good size race this year. I am just waiting for everyone to post their dates first this year so there are no conflicts.
Just let me know when. I may come run with you on Sunday. It depends on getting everything ready.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
It would be great if you could make it, the weather is unreal, lol

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
well i am still waiting on my motor to get in ordered 12/29 and somehow it ended up in saint petersburg,fl. so i am suppose to have one monday.all this hurry up and wait for more parts is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!guess i will have to stock up well on parts cause i can't stand to wait this long to get em.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
GILYHANTREE. I hear ya on the waiting game. is that the expected delivery date. I order something from PA. this week and was told it would be next week before i get it.
Like you it will probably go to texas, then to florida, then to me. Makes sense to me.
By UPS.

1 - 20 of 864 Posts