Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Steve, You can count me in for this one again. It was a blast running up there. Great track and first class people running the place. See you soon ...............JM

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Jet said:
I'm suprised at how many people do not know about this event, I mentioned it this past weekend to a few people who said "what race???" Well, I filled them in and hopefully they'll attend too :thumbsup: .

See you in 8 weeks.

Later, Bret
Yeah!

See ya in 8 weeks !!! is it ... already only 2 months away!

Make plans!

Steve.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
went for the first time last year.... all i can say is what a spectacular place. well run shows and extremely organized. if all goes well i'll be making the trip again this year. if you havent been you should definately consider heading up there.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
This may sound like a silly question...but I have heard many rumors of crossing the Canadian border. I have a traditional International Passport...is this acceptable?

·
AKA Rusty NutZ
1,138 Posts
it should be. bring your birth certificate and some photo id also. it will all help. what way will you be coming up because the border where i live (between cornwall,ontario and akwesasne ((hogansburg)) new york) the border is kind of laxed i find. but any id will help

Rusty NutZ

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Passports are not too much of an issue yet for those travelling by ground. A passort would be your best bet, but any form of picture ID will do this year. I would also recommend bringing a photocopy of the race flyer with you.

I travel the US/Canadian border every week and try to bring as much info as possible as to where I am racing.

Antonio

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hey Jason...no need for a passport yet(2008 yes...)by plane you do need one...but not trough borders(road)..a birth certificate and id with pix is all you need...go 87 north...then after the borders...87 is 15...keep on 15...then 15 change name to 132...keep on ...the take 25 north(tunnel LH-Lafontaine)...approx 5 miles..take 40 east....approx 10 miles...then after the bridge over river...its 640 west...5 miles...then 25 north again...for approx 15 miles...go over mapquest for the extra from 25 north...track is somtin like 3 miles from 25...

see ya

eric

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
ericsalvas said:
Hey Jason...no need for a passport yet(2008 yes...)by plane you do need one...but not trough borders(road)..a birth certificate and id with pix is all you need...go 87 north...then after the borders...87 is 15...keep on 15...then 15 change name to 132...keep on ...the take 25 north(tunnel LH-Lafontaine)...approx 5 miles..take 40 east....approx 10 miles...then after the bridge over river...its 640 west...5 miles...then 25 north again...for approx 15 miles...go over mapquest for the extra from 25 north...track is somtin like 3 miles from 25...

see ya

eric
I hope that's all left hand turns!! or most of us won't make it.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts