Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my recent haul - released back in 2007 but considered quite rare here. I'll free them out of the package once I get some space to display them :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, sure it's sweet. I like the blue stripe on the hood with stars and I've been longing to get that trailer :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is my recent haul - released back in 2007 but considered quite rare here. I'll free them out of the package once I get some space to display them :)
It's currently available with a grey Honda Ridgeline and a darker colored trailer. Same artwork and contents still listed as a Silverado.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I saw that in the MCCH catalog, but we don't get up-to-date stock here. Have to wait for a few more months for that one, I guess.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I bought one of those sets earlier this year from Toys R Us here in Sydney and I saw the other version at Kmart a couple of months ago.

I love the caravan. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Went into Giant Tiger yesterday and saw a bin full of hitch n hauls, and thought I'd find some of those.........not...........just a bunch of others.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Check this out, I bought one of these about 2 years ago for my son and he loves it plays with it all the time(resulting in a few minor chips). I always looked for a second one to keep unopened. Well, I found another one recently and was really excited until I examined it closely and noticed the camper is all plastic now. I can bet the old metal version is going to be worth a fortune some day and the plastic one will be plentiful.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm looking for the trailer, never even knew it existed til I saw it on MBX Database site...can't remember the link...all my notes & links are on my home pc....but I am actively looking for one, plastic or diecast, either or....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts