Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this rare??? i found a '69 Ford mustang 2007 new models in black I have not ever saw thins have you and how rare is it. it is sweet lookin.
lolaz28

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've got 2 in black and 1 yellow, saw at least 2 more black today on the shelves. Don't think it's very rare, could be a regional thing though? If you want more, let me know, I'll pick some up and do some tradin' with ya!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
If that's the one he's talking about, I gotta get one! I remove the stripe on the yellow one & put on some flames. I'll have to do the same to this one.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
lolaz28 said:
im new what does BTM stand for????
sorry
Big
Time
Muscle

That's what Jada calls it's series of muscle cars, but they have the over sized wheel with super low profile tires. Not a typical shoe for a muscle car.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Thanks for explaining BTM Bill. It's the exaggerated Foose looking stance of the car. I personally prefer stock examples, just my preference. :wave:

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,709 Posts
lolaz28 said:
Is this rare??? i found a '69 Ford mustang 2007 new models in black I have not ever saw thins have you and how rare is it. it is sweet lookin.
lolaz28
If it is a Hot Wheels it is probably not that rare. Even if it is harder to find in your area, they still make a billion cars per year, or thereabouts.

'doba

1 - 11 of 11 Posts