Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 658 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will race this Sunday Jan 14th 2007 @ 2pm. This is not a regularly scheduled race but since the waether will be so nice, I figured "why not"?

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good Jerry, Wade I know you have to work and that sucks but this was just an impromptu race brought about by the upcoming great weather.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That date is not set in stone yet but It is the date I have picked. I am still making sure there is not another race close by on the same date.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Not a whole lot. Just enjoying the perks of married life. It was a little chaotic before the wedding, but everything went smoothly. Thank God!!!! Just looking forward to a new season of racing and was just wondering when it all got cranked up. Heard anything from Rod lately, I know he's overseas or is he???

·
Registered
282 Posts
Daytona

Yep still out for Daytona. One of my best friends at work is getting married in Orlando the weekend before. Can't afford 2 trips that close together. Plus Christina and I are taking our official honeymoon trip in May. Need the dough and the time off for that one especially. :devil: Plus with out my racing partner Rod it just wouldn't be the same. :(

1 - 20 of 658 Posts