Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATTENTON!

2007 ADDWC Car

Early test shot/ sponsor tampo placement test.

It takes a little imagination at this point but you get a fair idea of how the completed car can look this year if you combine the crude pictures with the early Mike Groothuis sponsor test graphics. Mike used a couple of last years sponsors to get a canvas started so you get a good idea where and how this year’s logos can be placed .

This year’s car is targeted to come in Candy Chrome Red and deep Candy Chrome Green. The color is so deep it almost looks black. These amazing castings will be in direct cooperation with the car Gabe Beauperthuy created and when he showed it off at LightningFest this year, it was a no brainer which casting we thought would look awesome as the ADDWC casting for 2007.

Early details;

300 run of each color

There will be a chase car version

Sponsors have a choice of a single logo placed on the trunk or for a higher donation, a logo will be placed on both sides of the car. Premium sponsors will have logos in all three locations. Vector art version will need to be supplied by sponsor.

Car will be clear boxed like last year and packaging will be numbered

100% of profit goes to ADDWC, this is not a ‘Fest funding casting.

Sponsor logo sales will start early 2007 and as soon as all available locations are filled, car will go into production and orders will be taken at that time.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Mike G's PDF file showing sonsor logo placement will be a big help in showing what the sponsor pad print side of things will be. Should be loaded soon.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Mark Hosaflook said:
Mike G's PDF file showing sonsor logo placement will be a big help in showing what the sponsor pad print side of things will be. Should be loaded soon.
A scan of Mike's pdf is now added. You cannot load pdf files to my knowledge and they are killers to convert.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Ahhh the master. That will help big! Obviously my simple cut and paste could not do the work justice as the flames continue under the gumball number and the logos appear on the car.

The fact is, when you take a killer casting and invole a killer artist the end result will be nothing less than outstanding I expect!

Mark

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
A very nice Camaro, with flames..... hmmmmmm, I wonder.... nah, he wouldn't.... not two years in a row....... or would he??? Maybe I need to speak to my Probation Officer, in Secret..... Twice. ;)

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Wow, after last year's car, I really need to come up with a logo and be a part of this! How much were the fees to get the logo on the car?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
70XR7 said:
Wow, after last year's car, I really need to come up with a logo and be a part of this! How much were the fees to get the logo on the car?
Not there yet. Still in discussion. I think it was 50.00 last year and should be around that target this year.

We will also have the auction for the Mechanic's name on the car and ADDWC will have a contest to name the driver again.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts