Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh, boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!!

Just got the boxes from the UPS driver.. its about dang time......

We will post pictures later this evening

Rob

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I still don't have the 2004's! How in the world are you getting them for next year already?! What's the lineup?

·
Registered
185 Posts
GREAT looking pics there Rob, I see at least 6 or 7 that are "Gotta Haves", and one Bright Red Must Have.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
I love 'em!

I'll pick up the Mustang, Talladega, Tucker, Dart, Hawk, Camaro, Toronado, and possibly the Karmann Ghia.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
So do you all hang them on the tree? I would like to get a set. May even consider decorating with them. It would fit the decor of the house.

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
I put about 10 on my tree last year. Man do they sparkle. They are a little heavier than regular ornaments but if you put them deeper down a branch and not on the tips then they hang excellent. All was well until my cats knocked them off. Doh !

·
Registered
54 Posts
Definitely Z for me! A couple of Studes, also. One for me and one for my Dad. He once had a Studebaker Hawk back in the day. Camaro, Toronado, Mustang and a Kharmann (lotsa luck on that one!) are also on my Christmas list this year.

R

·
0 Posts
bob8748 said:
So do you all hang them on the tree? I would like to get a set. May even consider decorating with them. It would fit the decor of the house.

I don't... I have 2 of the 108 car mirror cases that I have nothing but chrome cars in - 1 is full and the other is about half.. still need to get these in there

1 - 20 of 22 Posts