Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great time meeting so many of the Hobby Talk members (Ford Cowboy, mytoder, Triple 20, MARKHOS, Voxer) I saw some great racing and some great customizing too. For those who were in attendance you may have seen me and my "ill fated" remote control blimp that I was flying around the convention center. The plan was for GooseChiken to mount his wireless camera to it for some arial shots at the show, but the equipment proved too heavy ! Anyway, Hopefully Ford Cowboy can post a photo of "The one that got away" !!! Next year we will be back with Helicopters ! (Oh and slot cars too) :p

Chet

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Chet brought a RC Blimp to the Fest and we had a few hours of indoor flight time. It went over the downhill track and scared a few people in the croud.
The worst thing the blimp did was on Sunday morning. You see we had used it Saturday and moored it to the slot car display overnight. Well we walked in and only the gondola remained with the securment device attached to it. Somewhere in the framework of the South Bend Civic Center is a Helium Blimp floating around the lights and A/C duct work.

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
OK! Kelly (that's Mrs. Fordcowboy since this past weekend) has our pictures of the 'Fest off the camera. She's still working on sizing & fine tuning them, BUT she did get the blimp pictures done so I could post them here for you. When the other pictures get "done" she'll post them for everyone to see.

--Fordcowboy & Mrs. FCB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts