Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of the cards are rough, but at 50 cents each, so what? (Dealers were closing up at 11:00 AM due to the heat here today!)

·
Premium Member
9,247 Posts
Awesome haul congrats. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
50 cents??? what happen to my area and surrounding flea market?
cheapest so far is $3, but most of them is selling $10 for 3 and it is not even super or treasure hunt :(

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
50 cents??? what happen to my area and surrounding flea mark
cheapest so far is $3, but most of them is selling $10 for 3 and it is not even super or treasure hunt :(
Just because they are asking that price doesn't mean you can't barter with them. It is a flea market after all.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Just because they are asking that price doesn't mean you can't barter with them. It is a flea market after all.
hm..., can advise, what is the reasonable price to bargain from original $10 for 3 that is not a super/ treasure hunt?

as i learn from experience, i just don't want ruin the relax mood going to flea market that usually happened on weekend.
i still remember few months ago, somewhere near small town yorkshire, ny, somehow there is a flea market. my wife just politely ask is small flower vase labeled $10 can be buy for $8. the person just said "get lost" with staring face to me, my wife and my children.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
hm..., can advise, what is the reasonable price to bargain from original $10 for 3 that is not a super/ treasure hunt?

as i learn from experience, i just don't want ruin the relax mood going to flea market that usually happened on weekend.
i still remember few months ago, somewhere near small town yorkshire, ny, somehow there is a flea market. my wife just politely ask is small flower vase labeled $10 can be buy for $8. the person just said "get lost" with staring face to me, my wife and my children.
Tough to tell about the price.
A few things come into play, are they older or newer castings. Are they tough to find variations?
If they are plain mainlines, and are fairly new, ask what their best price is and go from there. If they won't negotiate just thank them and walk away.
As for the guy with the vase: sounds like he wasn't a good guy. His loss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts