Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a couple nice whites. Zingers 70 GTX and a Zingers 72 Corvette. Got them at Sears so they have a couple holes in the card. They were on a couple Batman shirts that were marked 50% off so for $18 I got 2 nice whites and 2 Christmas gifts for the grandsons. Not too shabby!!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Did they have the small pinholes or the 1/4" holes with nylon cable ties?

silverzx3 said:
Finally found a couple nice whites. Zingers 70 GTX and a Zingers 72 Corvette. Got them at Sears so they have a couple holes in the card. They were on a couple Batman shirts that were marked 50% off so for $18 I got 2 nice whites and 2 Christmas gifts for the grandsons. Not too shabby!!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1/4 inch holes with the nylon wire ties. For you local guys I got them at the Sears in the Westmoreland Mall. I get out there once in a blue moon. Met my grandson at the Chuck E. Cheeses that's right next door and thought I'd check the Sears to see if they had a Hot Wheels event yesterday. Got lucky and found the Zingers.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I heard about this last week from a tipster. After a day of malling(about 5) I came home with 6 and left 1. 2 -13 customs caddy,2 -AG jeep, 1 -BWF vette,1-HRM chevelle. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Interested in trading one of the American Glory Jeeps?

nhlfrk said:
I heard about this last week from a tipster. After a day of malling(about 5) I came home with 6 and left 1. 2 -13 customs caddy,2 -AG jeep, 1 -BWF vette,1-HRM chevelle. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts