Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And not one super :( looks like im going to just let that italian beautt go. Or someone can trade me one :) go check those Wally worlds

Happy hunting

Blane:wave:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Bummer. A friend of mine and myself hit a fresh BOD yesterday too. We had a little better luck. 2 $uper Ferraris, 6 Rancheros and 1 Corvette. Beeen a long time since I found anything.

Better luck to you next time.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Bummer. A friend of mine and myself hit a fresh BOD yesterday too. We had a little better luck. 2 Ferraris, 6 Rancheros and 1 Corvette. Beeen a long time since I found anything.

Better luck to you next time.
Congrats Vince! I got into 2 yesterday but no Supers. Six Rancheros and one '67 custom mustang. My best haul in four years.:thumbsup::wave:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Today I found three $TH Ferrari 599XX and a $TH Mustang along with several regular TH Ranchero's and a regular TH '69 Corvette. Also picked up the new color Mazda Furai concept car. My first $TH and scored two different cars :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I only ever seem to find one super at a time. But if I ever end up with a 3rd one (my son gets the first duplicate), I plan on offering them up for trade. Thought I had found a couple more ferrari's and camaros today, until I got them dug out of the back of the display.

·
Premium Member
8,991 Posts
Nice Finds Guys Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Walked into my Walmart yesterday and they had a big bin also FULL. No Supers or regular TH...kinda bummed but I knew it would be a long shot since I dont get there till after work. Got a couple of the HW racing in black though.

·
Premium Member
8,991 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
223 Posts
does any one have an extra $TH Ferrari 599XX that they would like to sell or trade? Because my dad is a real Ferrari fan and he loves the look of the super TH one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts