Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spent some time at larrys r/c in sterling heights. talked to ernie p. and he said it looked like they are going to start racing oval at larrys on tuesday nites. at this time it still tenative. also talked to nick from hobby hub and he said he's pretty sure he has a deal with the owner of the building he had last year. he also has a couple other buildings to look at for a backup plan. lets keep our fingers crossed big al

·
Registered
172 Posts
Lets support this track! Larry will have the oval set up Monday after next, With racing on Tuesday nights. Remember, you dont have to have a pan car to run oval, oval touring is huge at the Birds, legend's, foam tire trucks anything that turns left. Lets support this track! We have been crying about the lack of local oval racing for years so lets break out those old left turners and have some fun! Oh, did I mention lets support this track!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So how did it go? I've been looking to get started in racing, and into 2wd oval trucks, but I dont really want to drive to Lansing to do it. So does Larrys have an oval night now?

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts