Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure other people have suggested these but it would be nice to see them made.With the all New Seaview being as good as it is I want more!.It would be great if Moebius considers doing an all New Seaview from the First season in 1/350 Scale as a Companion Piece to the later Seaview.I have the Aurora reissue from Polar Lights but I think the Older Seaview made as a new kit would be a good seller and I would want an all New Version.And a new Flying sub kit in scale with the Original Aurora model.These would be great to have as all New kits and I will buy several of each.I hope Moebius considers making them,Guy Schlicter.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I cant see a new Flying Sub since they make two already... Plus the Aurora one is not bad and not terribly hard to find. Revell reissues it periodically.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I can't see that either one of these will be happening...
I heard that Russian proverb a little differently, regarding the contents of the hand that will fill up first - but it still fits!

Dave

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'm sure other people have suggested these but it would be nice to see them made.With the all New Seaview being as good as it is I want more!.It would be great if Moebius considers doing an all New Seaview from the First season in 1/350 Scale as a Companion Piece to the later Seaview.I have the Aurora reissue from Polar Lights but I think the Older Seaview made as a new kit would be a good seller and I would want an all New Version.And a new Flying sub kit in scale with the Original Aurora model.These would be great to have as all New kits and I will buy several of each.I hope Moebius considers making them,Guy Schlicter.
Why would you need a flying sub with a new 8 window Seaview?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm talking about 2 totally separate kits.I was saying an updated version of the Old Aurora Seaview kit and an updated version of the Old Flying Sub model.I thought it was a nice idea to have updated versions of those classic models,and I passed along my ideas,thats what this board is all about.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.