Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 cool recent MB purchases:

I especially like the "Happy Days" Ford...The metallic red is SHARP! This now makes 3 MB Ford pickups in my collection! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
493 Posts
i know where ya bought those from...i almost bought the Happy Days one the other day but instead got the Mork and Mindy Jeep for a buddy of mine...what part of the city ya from? Im from the braddock hills area

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know where ya bought those from...i almost bought the Happy Days one the other day but instead got the Mork and Mindy Jeep for a buddy of mine...what part of the city ya from? Im from the braddock hills area
Hey jmedic313!
I live in Hazelwood, but commute to my job in the South Hills (light rail operator for PAT). I've been a patron at that hobby shop since I was a boy! It's always a cool place to visit! BTW...I stopped by there this past Saturday, and another "Happy Days" Ford is still there. Maybe we'll meet up somewhere down the road!
Frank

·
Registered
493 Posts
yeah i used to go there when it was over on route 19. its always neat to find out what scott may have bought to resell. I just picked up a bunch of stuff there a few weeks ago and was tepted to make an offer on all the classics they had there. he does have a couple dairy deliveries that i may go pack and get plus a couple others. Where do you hunt at around here? lmk and we can get together some time...Im thinking of going to hershey on the 23rd of this month just to see what all will be out there..

Jeff

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jeff! Besides AB Charles, I do my main hunting in W.Mifflin---Walmart and Toys R Us. When my wife travels to Robinson to pick up supplies at Hobby Lobby, I usually accompany her if I can. There is also a Toys R Us in the South Hills near where I work. I pretty much, in my travels, try to find places that sell diecast and check them out. What places do you usually hit for diecast? That Hershey trip sounds cool---hope you find some cool diecast there!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
493 Posts
i do alot of mine around the pgh area. i work in the north hills so i check target and TRU on my way home. i go to irwin and north verasailles walmarts, sometimes to Monroeville..I have been to West mifflin within the last month but found nothing. Me and the gf went to hobby lobby lasy weekend and i found the MM 32 ford chase car..I have to say i went to target in the east end but they had NOTHING, but wasnt surprised...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts