Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

A friend of mine bought the incomplete original King Kong's Thronester that was up on eBay recently. I was able to complete these 2 Thronesters with using some of those pieces. Hope that you enjoy them. Thanks for looking.

Buzz

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Nice going Buzz, neat paint work, and mirror images. Why not mount them on "L"-shaped boards and make bookends ?
El Dabbo

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Nice Buzz! Never seen 2 of them with identical paint jobs side by side. Nice finding ORIGINAL ones!

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Randy, Looks great!!! I may get one of those and modify it. The rods are cool, but the engines are too mundane for me. Nice work, as usual!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Rich, I am restoring a vintage gocart, all original except for the helmet strap ends, I used the strap tips from a resin gocart, until I can hunt down a an original one, i think i can live with that for now lol
I dont modify or alter aurora models in any way, call me crazy, but thats how I am.But I would modify an reissue though.
Randy

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Randy, I agree, no original Aurora mods, just reissues. I'm still looking for a Go Kart too. I wouldn't even modify the reissue of the Go Kart!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts