Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is something going on with Fred and PM (or RC2)? He has not updated the JL news page since the BWF Ghia announcement in June. All of the other brands seem to be getting regular announcements of new stock. Is he protesting JL or something??

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Don't know, but some of his website pages seem to be missing, too. I can't even find anywhere to select JL products.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I suspect he's not protesting JL ... if anything, the lack of new info on the B2B since Higg's departure has given him nothing new to write about. (Same pix on the B2B as on his site ... that's what the B2B is for!) Sounds like that will change now that pms485 is on the case.

jk

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I was hoping to see Higg at the Fest, somewhere. Apparently PMS was there but I didn't recognize him. Probably 'cause he was hiding behind a camera...

R

·
0 Posts
Saw Mike.. a couple times, must have offended him,. he won't answer my emails

wanted to see higg, but he blew me off... :cry:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
robmcin said:
Saw Mike.. a couple times, must have offended him,. he won't answer my emails
:rolleyes: Blame it on our server. If you've been emailing me, I'm sorry. I haven't gotten anything. For over a week now, for some reason outside email almost never reaches me. Other times I may get it 2-3 days later. Dunno why. :( Sorry Rob.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Mike

Is that some kind of Hosta? Can you split that? I need one of those. Yeah, split that bad boy up, help Rhonda load that thing up in a truck and deliver it over to my house. She can come by herself, we don't need you.:p

R

·
0 Posts
higgprime said:
I blew no one off!! Just didn't get a chance to get to Century Center. I made a cameo appearance at the Warehouse Sale though.

Yep, blew me off like a bad one night stand, I tell ya!!! More embarassed of me than a red headed stepchild!!!! Wouldn't come over to throw water on me if I was on fire!!!!

Well, I've got a new friend now......Mikey likes me!!! :tongue:

Seriously, we still need to talk at some point

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yeah, we do.

And I'd throw water on you if you were on fire. But, I'd take a few pictures first. Multiple angles to get the full emotional effect it was having on you. I am ze artiste!

:jest:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Mike

Is that some kind of Hosta? Can you split that? I need one of those. Yeah, split that bad boy up, help Rhonda load that thing up in a truck and deliver it over to my house. She can come by herself, we don't need you.:p
Yep. That's a hosta hybrid of 'Hoosier Dome' x 'Sea Prize.' Biggest hosta I've ever seen. Over 7ft across. That isn't my plant however. It's at the house of a friend of mine.

R

·
0 Posts
That's OK, he won't mind if you give Mark and me a couple of shoots!!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts