Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys its been a while, Iv been swamped with worked. Anyways....I made an online purchase of this 1996 treasure hunt....after looking at it a little closer, I noticed that there was no interior. Southtexasdiecast said it should have tan interior. Iv always liked finding errors like this one, don't know how common a no interior error was for this car but any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks guys, God bless.

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
Nice Ferrari 355 Find congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
could be an error but could be somthing fishy too.look over the card the car everything.depnding on what you paid for it than it could be bad or good.personaly i would not like to pay for an older hunt and not be told it was an error.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hey guys its been a while, Iv been swamped with worked. Anyways....I made an online purchase of this 1996 treasure hunt....after looking at it a little closer, I noticed that there was no interior. Southtexasdiecast said it should have tan interior. Iv always liked finding errors like this one, don't know how common a no interior error was for this car but any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks guys, God bless.
1996 Treasure Hunt No Interior Error - YouTube
Mine does have its interior. Nice find.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I watched the video and it looked like one of the rivets had the paint on it so I would hope that nobody deliberately opened the car to mess with it. Mind you, for that effort I'd expect a higher price anyway. But I'm amazed how Hot Wheels is such a special segment in diecast collecting. Even the rubbish (read "a guy in the factory didn't do his job properly") counts as interesting. Nevertheless, I know that you, powerwheels, collect a lot for the fun of it so it wasn't a personal criticism. I'm just amazed by what is generally going on around Hot Wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts