Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
I have the full set of 10, and they are VERY rare. Each car is 1 of 500 made, done in a deep red with the "95 FAIR" coin and exclusive logo on the roof.

Though they are 1 of 500 made, try finding one. They are nearly impossible to come by - one pops up every now and then on E-Bay, but otherwise I have never seen them anyplace else. :thumbsup:

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There were 2 sets on the bay tonight. That is why I ask. I though that they were more limited than 1/500. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Do you have a link to those auctions? I can't find them. I may be wrong on the 1 of 500 since it's been awhile since I looked at them, but pretty sure that is accurate.

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here is the itme number. The seller had another set that also included some dragsters that sold for 202.50.
They really do not describe the cars too much. I have the BOSS Mustang already but thought these were good prices for the sets.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I was wanting that set. But couldnt afford that price. I have the Cuda and the 442. I'll piece it together someday. Were Whites available in this set?

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Puppycat said:
Here is the itme number. The seller had another set that also included some dragsters that sold for 202.50.
They really do not describe the cars too much. I have the BOSS Mustang already but thought these were good prices for the sets.
Wow, $159.50 for the ENTIRE set? :freak: You got a super deal, I am sure several cars alone out of that set would bring that if they were described properly. I would have bid on them if I saw it. Nice deal Puppycat! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
No whites, I have 122 and missing 8 from this set.
"Missed it by that much"

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
FastC6Vette said:
Do you have a link to those auctions? I can't find them. I may be wrong on the 1 of 500 since it's been awhile since I looked at them, but pretty sure that is accurate.
500 is the number of them that they made.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts