Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Yes I have to pump some Blood into the GreenLights collections!.....Remember these!!!!!......Lets get this party going and bring out the old old times!!!!!......Hoorah!!!!!....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
The Corvette step child. I think these starting to get more popular.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're so right

You read my mind Craig, I was at CVS waiting for my Meds, I got bore and satrted to look around. I spotted the Magazines and pick up a Chevy Performance..(This was not the title I just can't remember the name now since I didn't buy it...lol!)...and the first three pages was nothing but Corvettes of the 70's and early 80's. When I left the place I was still thinking about them, and I started to pull my GLs vettes....Boy would like to see a 75-77 Corvette....Because of a cousin of mine in Tom river NJ is currently rebuilding one a 1976 Corvette Prime for now, but he's modifying his replacing the original engine for a 396 cu or a 454 that a friend of his gave to him before heading out to Iraq (2003)....I think he would flip like he did with my small collections of vettes from 1958-82 and 2005-2010 all by Greenlight...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
As others have illuded to, it's my absolutley least favorite era Corvette, (and cars in general) but GL managed to pull this one off nicely.

·
Registered
520 Posts
To me these were the last good Corvettes for looks. They are also the last affordable Corvettes on the secondary market for the drivers/beater 1:1's although I suspect that is/has changed by now? 1984 up just looked more ordinary in my opinion. Have a few of these GL's and they are nicely done!

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To me these were the last good Corvettes for looks. They are also the last affordable Corvettes on the secondary market for the drivers/beater 1:1's although I suspect that is/has changed by now? 1984 up just looked more ordinary in my opinion. Have a few of these GL's and they are nicely done!
Indeed.....:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts