Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for one of these on card for a good price for a while(a while being the last 3 months since ive expanded my collection to more than just muscle cars) but was not sure if the $25 starting bid was to high with the yellowing on plastic

Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Administrator
26,978 Posts
It's a toss up for that one based on the rest of the card condition but an excellent casting loose goes for about the same price.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Depending on what you do with it, open or keep in in the blister.
The two things that I would take into consideration are the cut blister and surprisingly a yellow blister from Malaysia. Yellowing blisters are usually from China.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking of leaving it in the package, and yeah from a little research I agree that usually they are from China if yellowed like that....I wonder if the poor old thing sat in some shop window for years lol, thanks for the replies I think I will keep my eye on it see if maybe the seller lowers the price at all or just bid $25 don't think I'd go much higher than that.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I don't think it was in a shop window. If it was the card art would be faded as well.
Maybe from a house that had a smoker?
Good luck with the bid and let us know if you got it.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Looks like it is already lowered to $22.

Most people, when it comes to the Motorhome, are looking for the rare orange one with the redline wheels

·
BANNED
7,982 Posts
THERE SEEM TO BE SOME AVAILABLE AT VARIOUS COSTS.

sorry for the caps.

if your looking one out of package

·
Premium Member
8,779 Posts
I'm still on the hunt for this green GMC motorhome. 👍

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I will pass on it ultimately do to the yellow coloring at first I wasn't worried about it but the more I look at it (about 20 times over the last 2 days lol) the more I disliked it(not trying to sound snobby) thank you everyone for your input and thoughts hope you all find great treasures even with the world being in such uncertain times. stay safe out there and find some sweet vehicles :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like the seller lowered the price to $21 but someone else bid 🤨 Which is alright but i suppose it means it wont be relisted for cheaper. Hopefully I can find a less yellow one at the flea market or something lol, thanks again everyone for your input its appreciated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts