Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I had to share this Gem since I haven't seen it here at HT, I don't know if any other colors was added since 2007....So here it is....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
One of my best friends had a pillar post W-31 Cutlass when we were young. It had some crazy like 2:31 rear gears in it. It was a 4 spd, and would do 60mph in first gear. He found out that hard way not to jam it into second gear at that point. Skipping to 3rd gear would have kept the transmission from disintegrating all over the street. The motor in that car was indestructable, it would tach 7k all day. His car had the ram air hood, 4 spd, clock tach, spoiler, the whole 442 package minus the big motor. That little 350 rocket was a screamer and one of the smoothest running motors I ever experienced. GL did a nice job on that one.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think GL did a great job on those auction blocks--I love em!

Thats a great looking olds :thumbsup:
Thanks Mr.Eagle,.....Indeed they did and am still looking for more older releases, I have about 105 (not counting dupes in different colors)....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One of my best friends had a pillar post W-31 Cutlass when we were young. It had some crazy like 2:31 rear gears in it. It was a 4 spd, and would do 60mph in first gear. He found out that hard way not to jam it into second gear at that point. Skipping to 3rd gear would have kept the transmission from disintegrating all over the street. The motor in that car was indestructable, it would tach 7k all day. His car had the ram air hood, 4 spd, clock tach, spoiler, the whole 442 package minus the big motor. That little 350 rocket was a screamer and one of the smoothest running motors I ever experienced. GL did a nice job on that one.
Oh Buddy!...They were'nt little compare to my Chevy 350....at one point I thought they were 400 cu.in motors....Indestructable indeed!.....:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts