Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have it here, I'm broke. I hope it'll still be there when I have the money (of course it won't). But there is an auto lift set, 1970 Mustang Boss. The one on the bottom is green, and the one on top is blue, but the blue one has white rims. Is that a chase?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking at AMX's thread, I guess it is. Just gotta hope it hangs there for a while (good thing that the M2 stock doesn't seem to move very quickly through this store...)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
The gold top car is what the chase Auto Lift Mustang looks like. If the one you are looking at is blue, it's not a chase car. I hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I don't have it here, I'm broke. I hope it'll still be there when I have the money (of course it won't). But there is an auto lift set, 1970 Mustang Boss. The one on the bottom is green, and the one on top is blue, but the blue one has white rims. Is that a chase?
Auto-Lift Chase cars are all Gold....

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
The Mustang is purple, not blue.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
m2 does not use white rims as a chase trait, black and gold, blue and gold, maroon and gold, then gold and chrome.
You forgot the Drivers Craig..... Red Car, White Rims, Red Tires .... Blue Car, White Rims, Blue Tires..... Green Car, White Rims, Green Tires.... Next batch will be Pink Car, White Rims, Pink Tires

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
You forgot the Drivers Craig..... Red Car, White Rims, Red Tires .... Blue Car, White Rims, Blue Tires..... Green Car, White Rims, Green Tires.... Next batch will be Pink Car, White Rims, Pink Tires
i did forget the drivers, and the pink is for real? i thought it was a joke...and i forgot white body auto drags as well..

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
i did forget the drivers, and the pink is for real? i thought it was a joke...and i forgot white body auto drags as well..
Nothing is set in stone as of yet for the Pink but I wouldn't put it past Sean in mixing it up.... Pink or Purple or White will work to mix it up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts