Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By Ertl, Yes its an older release but I hope the Autoworld see it in their hearts to bring this gem in a Green and Black top with super details because I'll be the first to buy it!......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love that GP body style
Thanks Craig, am really hoping for someone at AW to see this, My uncle pass away due to cancer and this is the closest to what he had after Nam 68-70...with the US Marines.....and I never let this car go for any price because of him, and if some one at AW is reading this please bring out the 1969 Grand Prix SJ 428 in Green with a Vinly black top....Its emotional for me guys and am sorry to bring this out like this.....:cool:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Joe, that car is a great way to remember your Uncle Craig, and a sweet big 'ol Pontiac it is.

Reminds me of another big 'ol Pontiac, the Grand Ville driven by Bill Hickman in the Seven Ups. Who knew a boat could fly so high?

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Oh man, I forgot all about that movie.

Try freaze-framing it at 4:51 when that big Gran Ville is up in the air...woe!

That little small block '71-2 Ventura souns wicked!

Damb, those stuntmen can drive!!!!

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe, that car is a great way to remember your Uncle Craig, and a sweet big 'ol Pontiac it is.

Reminds me of another big 'ol Pontiac, the Grand Ville driven by Bill Hickman in the Seven Ups. Who knew a boat could fly so high?

The Seven-Ups Car Chase (1973)- YouTube
Oh!!!! Yes.....A bonnie on the loose....Its take a Ventura to make a differents.....well almost?....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Thats too cool! I didn't even know tht Ertl did that car. Looks like another one just made my want list. Thanks for sharing and I am glad that you have something to keep the memories of your Uncle fresh in your mind and heart.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats too cool! I didn't even know tht Ertl did that car. Looks like another one just made my want list. Thanks for sharing and I am glad that you have something to keep the memories of your Uncle fresh in your mind and heart.
Thanks Good Buddy!.....this is one car that I would not let go until I find that Green/Black top GP SJ 428......:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts