Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally added a couple of the "harder to find" Black Box cars from 2000 to my 100% collection :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,395 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Those are gorgeous, Floyd. Wish HW still made those...:thumbsup:

:wave:

Those are mighty nice looking castings! Are you sure those were Hot Wheels?
No Boulevard and Garage cars years ago, Duncan. These were HW's upscale cars and they are beautifully detailed. Floydfrog knows his cars and has a beautiful collection. Go back and look up some of Floydfrog's previous threads and you'll see what I mean...

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Nice job getting a couple of htf 100% cars for your collection Floyd !!! Those are both rarer versions of each casting. I found mine when they first came out, they were easy to find back then.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those are gorgeous, Floyd. Wish HW still made those...:thumbsup:

No Boulevard and Garage cars years ago, Duncan. These were HW's upscale cars and they are beautifully detailed. Floydfrog knows his cars and has a beautiful collection. Go back and look up some of Floydfrog's previous threads and you'll see what I mean...

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately, all of my older photos from my Photobucket account are gone. It's been a few months since I've used Photobucket & logged in the other day only to find everything had been deleted :confused:

I'll just put up some new pics. I've been adding alot to my Hot Wheels collection over the past few months. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Those are nice models in those pictures. Nice crisp lines, good detail, very few tampos and very nice wheels. Be nice to see that kind of stuff from Hot Wheels again.

·
Premium Member
9,395 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts